Working Test Entry Fees and Conditions
All PTA Members MUST also be members of the NGRA.
Non members may compete in PTA Working Tests but are not entitled to receive trophies.
Entry Fee. Puppy, Novice dog/Novice handler:
PTA Members: £5.00
Non PTA Members: £7.00
Entry Fee. Novice, Open, Veteran:
PTA Members: £6.00
Non PTA Members: £8.00
Payments in advance by cheque only please, made payable to: “Pennine Training Area”.
Entries returned by POST ONLY to the General Secretary:
38 Peel Mount
SEPARATE ENTRY FORM PER TEST PLEASE.
Any members or non-members competing in PTA Working Tests who require directions, or a proof of entry receipt, should contact the General Secretary (see contact details).
DEFINITION OF CLASSES
- Puppy: Any Dog under 18 months of age on the day of the test.
- Novice Dog/Novice Handler: Handlers and dogs of any age not having gained any Working Test award.
- Novice Dog: Dog never having won a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place award in an Open Working Test, or a 1st place in any other Working Test. Puppy tests excepted. Or any award in a Field Trial or Certificate of Merit.
- Open: Open to all breeds of Retriever.
- Veteran. Any dog 8 years of age or over on the date of the test.
Tests are run under Kennel Club Gundog rules and regulations. No competing dogs to be run over the course except at the request of the Judges.
Bitches in season must not be brought to venues please. Thank you.